Transform your interior with the faux painting services of CB Paint and Decor Inc.. We’re proud to be local area’s leading faux painting specialist. With our skill and expertise, we can recreate the look of such sought-after materials as hardwood, stone, and marble—all at a fraction of the cost of the real thing. For elegant aesthetics and affordable prices, ours is the name to remember.
To discover what our services can do for you, call us at (805) 896-5307 and schedule a consultation today.GET A QUOTE
Faux Painting by CB Paint and Decor Inc.
Faux painting is a stellar choice for anyone looking to transform their interior with a unique, varied look. Our services are perfect for replicating the look of:
- European plaster
- …and more
We are renowned for our skill, ability, and artistry. Thanks to our years of experience, we’ve come to master the faux painting process, allowing us to recreate countless aesthetics while also sticking to a budget.
Enjoy A Complete Range of Faux Finishes
We develop each of our finishes according to the needs of the client. Working closely with you, we’ll flesh out your ideas to create a detailed design scheme, accommodating any wants you have along the way. Whether you want a sleek modern look or something more rustic, we’ll make sure our work meets your precise specifications. It’s a personalized approach, and it’s what allows us to deliver the exceptional results we do.
We use a wide array of techniques to create any number of finishes and textures. Here is a bit of info about some of our most popular faux finishes:
- Color Wash: A color wash combines glazing and layered brushwork to create a rich, multi-tonal surface with varied patterns. It offers a subtle yet nuanced aesthetic that’s perfect for kitchens, living rooms, and any other area that may serve as a focal point.
- Graining: Graining uses brushed-in lines to recreate grained surfaces like wood, metal, or stone. It can come in different colors, sizes, and styles, making it ideal for replicating hardwood floors like cherry, oak, or maple.
- Marbleizing: You want the polished, sleek look of marble? Marbleizing’s the choice for you. Like a color wash, it uses a combination of glazes and brushwork to create a textured appearance, in this case to replicate the look of marble. Great for accents, walls, and countless other surfaces.
- Rag Rolling: Rag rolling uses a scrunched-up rag (or a specialized roller) to create a mottled wash of color. Dynamic yet elegant, rag rolling provides a striking look that’s sure to capture the attention of guests and visitors.
Experience the Benefits of Our Faux Painting Services
Compared to the alternatives, our high-quality faux finishes promise to get you more for your money’s worth. They provide countless benefits for you to enjoy, including value, beauty, and greater livability.
With our services, you can:
- Improve your property value
- Create captivating focal points
- Add depth and dimension to your space
- Save time and money
- Protect your walls from wear and tear